My name is Ashley Nichols and I have a passion for history.
History became my passion after I started homeschooling my sons. I realized that there is so much history that is being left out of lessons in school. There are so many interesting things that have happened here in the United States and around the world that deserve to be remembered.
Why did I create a blog?
- I want to share what I learn.
- Everyone deserves to know the history that is often left out of common teachings and textbooks.
I am eager to get to know other history buffs and hope to get to know all of you!
A few things about me:
- I have a Bachelors degree in Criminal Justice
- I am a mother of two sons
- I currently live in Texas
- My husband and I have been married since 2004